Thursday, February 3, 2022

2 minutes of your time to show you we are financially DOOMED.... Prepare...


Why should we care about a large and rising national debt? Doesn't the government TAKE CARE OF US even though the debt is large?
Please note that was sarcasm.

You know, I did not really know an answer to that question. How does a large national debt affect me. I did a duckduckgo search and read 5 or 6 articles about it, and got 457.3 answers. Nobody seemed to be on the same page.

The best answer I found about why it affects me said that a large national debt would affect my social security and medicare ENTITLEMENTS.

When I read that I had to stop and blink. What the fuck are they talking about, entitlements? Hell yeah I am entitled to social security and medicare, but it is because I bought and paid for them my entire working life with the money they stole from each of my paychecks to pay for those. When I hear the word entitlement I see some lazy asshole who won't work and lives in his mommys basement getting money from the government. 

Anyway, if the national debt grows so large they can't send me the monthly money that I PAID FOR, then I am going to say fuck them and go hunting for some heads to roll.




4 comments: