Thursday, February 17, 2022

Survival Fiction

 Timebomb 2000

Some of you out there may be like me and like to read a good fiction story every now and again.

I have found a place that has quite a few pieces of fiction written by normal and maybe not so normal people. 

The website is called Timebomb 2000. If you click on the link, then click on member stories, you will find a link to a story called 

Up On Hartford Ridge.

I have read this story before, and I am rereading it. At the moment the lady does not have the entire book uploaded to this site, but she does upload chapters of it regularly. I think there are 77 chapters currently on the site.

Anyway, if you like survival fiction this is a good read. At least I like it.

I hope you guys do also.

6 comments:

  1. My AV won't let me go there, says the site is "low trust".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am able to go there from both my computer and my phone. Maybe try another browser?

      Delete
  2. Gravy, Fred. I'm on chapter 36. You are an eeeeeevil man. Great little read. Thank you for putting it up here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome. That story is in full on another site, but i can't remember what it is. There is another story called Nann I am reading that is pretty good.

      Delete