Saturday, February 5, 2022

What a bunch of crap this is

 California High School Barricades Maskless Children in Gym, Staffer Turns Down Thermostat to “Freeze Them Out”

The picture in the article appears to show tables in front of the exit doors, which is not nearly as "barricaded" as the headline appears to make it. 

But if my kids were in that school I would be doing some major asskicking on these sunzabitches.

And the person who "froze them out" should go to jail for harm to 100 minors.

2 comments:

  1. The school police or even the community police thought it did not warrant a report or a response, but the Fire Marshall should have a lot to say, you cannot barricade a fire exit and the staff that did that should be charged and fired. I am of the same opinion Fred, had I children in that school, major can a whoop ass would have been applied.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The hell of it is, Oakdale is a highly conservative town, even though it is closer to liberals than I am. I had some customers in that town. I don't believe they would have put up with that shit.

      Delete