Thursday, February 10, 2022

America Should be Ashamed!!

 COVID RESTRICTION STORIES: Never Forget What They Did To Us

A girl who grew up with my two daughters died in 2020. She had double pneumonia when she died, I don't know if they called it covid or not.

But. She died alone. Why? Because the fraidy cats in the hospital were afraid. Of covid. Her husband couldn't be with her. All he could do was watch from a window as she died.

How in the hell can anyone in the medical profession hold their heads up with honor knowing shit like that occurred?


2 comments:

  1. They should be ashamed, I am, from being one at one time. If is was my wife, they couldn't hold me back, I would have killed to be with her in her dying moments. There is going to be retribution, mark my words.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And well there should be. I mean, you just don't do stuff like that to people. Or at least you shouldn't.

      Delete