Tuesday, February 8, 2022

This makes me hopeful. And other news

Now Another Canadian Province is Caving to Freedom Convoy Protesters — Will End Covid Mandates 

I am not at all sure these guys are caving. They may simply be maneuvering. 

Whatever it is, I have become slightly hopeful the tyrants may be coming, however slowly and unwillingly, to their senses.

Here in the former usofa nothing is happening yet, except in great states like florida, where Ron DeSantis is KICKINGASS!

He makes me want to move to Florida. However, I know that all good things will come to an end and he won't be gov forever. So I will stay put.

In other news, my grandson works at o'reilly auto parts. He said this morning, they think just after the store opened, someone drilled holes in the gas tanks of their delivery vehicles and drained the gas from them. The sun was shining brightly at that time, so someone had some big brass ones. Well, I take that back, this is sunny calif. where it's not a crime unless it's over $950.



2 comments:

  1. The crooks here in CA aren't afraid of getting caught. Funny, how when you remove the dog's teeth no one's afraid of getting bit...

    ReplyDelete