Thursday, February 2, 2023

GoWise Company Sucks

 In a previous post i reviewed an inverter I had purchased from GoWise company.

I emailed tech support on a problem I am having with the inverter, and asked for their help to troubleshoot the problem. 

Here is their last email to me: It does seem like the temperature sensor could be the issue but we don't sell any part for this unit. Because everything is internal we don't encourage customers to open it, for safety reasons and because of this, we don't have any troubleshooting tips on our part. I'm sorry that I was not able to help. Please let us know if there is something else that we can help you with and have a great day. 

Can you believe it? A company that sells stuff, expensive stuff, but won't sell repair parts for it? How stupid is that? 

If I could get a wiring diagram I could take it to an electronics shop for repair. 

I recommend people stay far away from this company. They sell other products such as air fryers and blenders.

Based on the complaints I read they like to play games with you and never resolve your complaint.

Fuck em.

6 comments:

  1. I am seeing, hearing and experiencing this type of customer service bullshit and it pisses me off to no end. They want you to buy another or fluck you so sorry we lost a customer but another sucker will buy...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sure looks like it is the way it is. This is occurring more frequently. At least to me.

      Delete
  2. Hey, thanks for these posts, I’ve been setting up a backup power system for my pellet stove and real world info is appreciated. I have a Giandel inverter and a lifepo battery already, and now am looking at solar panels, chargers, and (i guess) a battery voltage minder.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like my giandel inverter. I am not so sure about the lifepo battery yet, still don't have a lot of experience with it. For the solar panels, I chose the Renogy panels, and so far they have worked well for me. For the charge controller I am using the Epever ones, but a lot of youtubers who do solar are using one from Victron you might check out. Good luck. Keep us up to date with your experience. Don't forget wire sizes and fuses.

      Delete
  3. Never buy without reading the reviews.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Reviews on Amazon are almost worthless these days. Once upon a time, but sadly, no longer.

      Delete