Friday, October 20, 2023

Does this meme have me, and maybe you, pegged or what??

 Stole This from Woodsterman



I still got hair thank goodness. I have had cataracts, now I have macular degeneration in my left eye. I leak all over front back and I drool all the time now. 

Acid reflux? Fuhgedaboutit! Been taking prilosec and now generic omeprazole since 1992.

As for sleeping through the night? Damn I wish I could! Up every hour or so to go pee and then try to re-establish contact with the underside of my eyelids. For a long time now I get up at 2 or 3 and go back to bed anywhere from 4 to 6 or even 7 or 8 for an hour or so. Then a nap, hopefully, about 10 or 11.

2 comments:

  1. Get off the antacids man, they're killing you. I was on them for 15 years, zantac, prilosec, etc., finally threw them away. No change in diet, still drink coffee and beer. It was all in my head, man.
    Buy a box of white mint tic-tacs. Next time your stomach starts to gurgle, swallow 2 of them. Thats all I take now (and drink lots of milk). No prescription pills that kill.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Remember: 1978 to 2023 is the same as 1933 to 1978

    ReplyDelete