Sunday, May 10, 2020

Pee Your Fat Away

I was reading articles at American Gun News, when I noticed a sidebar that said "Do this 1 hour before bed to pee out stubborn fat in the morning", and I said Alright thats for me, because I pee about once an hour and if I could pee out fat I could maybe lose a pant size.

So I clicked on it, and I was about 2 to 3 minutes into it, and it was still droning on, and I knew it was never going to get to the part about peeing out fat, so I went ahead and terminated it. But it makes me wonder, what do other people do about losing weight and reducing pant size? 

I went to the doctor about 2 months ago, she didn't exactly tell me I was doing everything wrong.  But she did change one of my medicines and added another, and got the rest of them refilled.  I have been taking the new medicine, jardiance, and I have lost one pant size, and I believe it is because of that new medicine. I have reduced but not eliminated sugary sodas, and I have reduced but not eliminated bite size snickers candy.

How about you guys? Any thoughts on the subject?

5 comments:

  1. Sounds like you already know the answer. Eliminate the sugary drinks, the bit sized snickers and all the other crap you are eating. Constant pleasure seeking is slavery, self discipline is freedom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You didn't say whether or not you're diabetic. One of a diabetic's problems as we get older is edema; water retention in the feet and ankles.
    ..a diuretic, and there are many of them, will make you pee a lot.
    One must be aware that if you pee out all your liquid, your blood pressure can drop, due to loss of volume...
    and, you could get dehydrated.
    If you ARE diabetic, and revert to "diet" drinks, your body still makes insulin to digest it. Since there is no sugar, your insulin circulates inside your system, and makes you hungry.
    Do a search for Butter Bob, and read some of his stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Unfortunately the doc says I am type 2 diabetes, so I am taking metformin and jardiance for that. I was taking januvia, but i believe jardiance is working better. I will look for Butter Bob, that sounds like the name of a good country song.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I lost 22pounds just getting rid of pasta and bread. I cheat a bit now and again just because. Low carb not no carb.
    maxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Low carb is the way to go -- I've gotten patients off Insulins, metformin,etc, HDL greatly improves, triglycerides drop 50-75%, less BP meds (from weight loss)... Lots of veggies and salads and mod meats (the more fat the better). Look at it as a high fat diet... keep you carb count under 20. Work with your doctor because as you eat less carbs (which are simply the way plants store sugar), your diabetic meds will likely need to be reduced

    I refer my patients to DietDoctor.com. Stay on the free side, there is plenty of information to keep you busy for a long time.

    ReplyDelete