Saturday, July 10, 2021

Vaccine Gaps

Do you think these idiot democrat assholes really believe the shit that comes out of their mouths? 

The vaccination gap between red and blue counties is widening 

The asshole who wrote this article clearly believes people like me are going to cause mass infection of covid and people will DIE I tell you, they will DIE! All because someone like me doesn't get vaccinated and OH LORD I must of voted for TRUMP!

Fuck this asshole. I will tell you why I will not get vaccinated.

BECAUSE I DON'T WANT TO!

This is supposed to be the land of the free isn't it? That means freedom of choice, my body my choice and all that?

2 comments:

  1. I am with you, I finally told my doc, don't ask me again about the vax, put it in big red letters on the front of my chart no vaccines at all, no flu, pneumonia, Hep C, shingles nothing! If I die I die, but no vaccines at all. If you can't comprehend that, then perhaps it is time to either chuck the whole damn medical tyranny or find a doc that agrees with me.

    ReplyDelete