Friday, July 23, 2021

Popular NorCal tourist town is running low on water after 2 years of little rainfall

 Boy I tell ya, the water problem in california is really starting to get too large to handle. I think the assholes in sacramento are going to have to turn loose of some of the water in the delta whether they want to or not. If they don't, a bunch of those fine folks are going to be load testing some ropes.

The town of  mendocino is running out of water. They are starting to truck in water. How expensive is trucking in water? I don't know. 

Here locally I have started conserving how much water I use on my lawn, and it is really messing my lawn up. Our local water system has even turned some wells back on that were shutoff due to "contaminants".

Popular NorCal tourist town is running low on water after 2 years of little rainfall

No comments:

Post a Comment