Friday, October 1, 2021

I Was Trying to Write a Post About the Inevitability of Civil War

I was trying to write a post about the inevitability of civil war in the (former) united states.

But the more I wrote, the more disorganized my post became, and I started to sound like a raving lunatic. I agree I am a lunatic but I have never raved in my life. Well, maybe once or twice.

So anyway I said piss on it, and dug thru my emails and found this joke one of my readers sent to me. 

So without further ado?? here is a damn funny joke:

Swiss Hitch-hiker

A young man from Switzerland was hitch-hiking 
across America.

One evening, he found himself in a rural area. 
Knocking on the nearest door the farmer invited 
him to spend the night in the barn "But whatever 
you do DON'T DIDDLE MY DAUGHTER"

But of course he did.

As they were eating breakfast the farmer saw the 
guilty looks passing between his daughter and the 
Swiss gentleman.

"You diddled my daughter, didn't ya?" the farmer 
said.

"I am a Swiss gentleman and I cannot tell a lie. 
I did diddle your daughter." the hitch-hiker said.

" 'Preciate your honesty so I am going to give you a
 chance. Step out on the porch with me."

As they walked out the door the farmer reached 
behind the door and pulled out a firearm

"I reckon where you come from you don't know 
much about guns. This here is a 12 gauge shotgun
loaded with buckshot. If I point this at ya and ya 
are within 40 yards it will kill ya. Farther than that  
it will sting ya bad but prolly not kill ya.

"So I am gonna give ya a five second head-start, 
point this gun at ya and yank both triggers."

"GO!!!"

The young Swiss fellow didn't give it a second 
thought. He was off like a shot...

...ONE...

Until he hit the first puddle of barnyard slop and fell 
on his face.

...TWO...

Getting up was a struggle in the slippery mud but 
all those months of hitch-hiking had muscled up his 
legs and arms. He was up and running again

...THREE...

...when he hit the second puddle...

...FOUR...

The mud was like the La Brea tarpits and gripped 
his legs. He knew he was done for....

...FIVE...

He stood up, turned and faced the farmer and 
started yodeling his heart out. He had lived his 
life as a Swiss gentleman and was determined 
to die that way.

...BOOM..BOOM...

The next day in town...

"Hey Zeke, I heard ya done kilt some foreign 
fella at your farm yestiday"

"Yup, Clem, shore did. He done diddled my 
daughter."

"But Zeke, ever man in this county done diddled 
your daughter. Why did ya kill this-un?"

"I was gunna let him go just like the others, but 
then the furriner turned around as bold as brass 
and hollered "And I Diddled the Ol'Lady too"



2 comments:

  1. I would love to read a incoherent rant for you Fred! If only for entertainment purposes... I got rock salt in my backside and upper thigh cuz' I was diddling the Apple farmers daughter and eating his apples when we were suppose to be picking 'em... he caught me literally with my britches around my ankles and her skirt above her chest.

    ReplyDelete