Monday, November 8, 2021

I Got All Excited Yesterday

 My wife and I were at target yesterday looking for christmas lights. Christmas lights just do not last very long at all. We have 3 or 4 sets with motion effects, and the gold strand of light is out on each and every one. 

I have an led repair thingamabob for light sets. But i was unable to repair any of these. Hence, the trip we went on.

But while there, I saw this from about 50 feet away and I got super excited:  All I saw was where it said PRO Resistance. And then I saw IGNITE. I thought carp, I will buy a  bunch of these, send em out to the guys, and I got my own resistance cell all ready to go when shtf. Imagine my disappointment when I found out it was for exercising.



3 comments:

  1. Ya could still buy them and send them out to the guys... you will have at least ones that have done their PT.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If by PT you mean Pity Training, you may be right.

      Delete
  2. Dang, and I was hopin' for a surprise in my mailbox...

    ReplyDelete