Sunday, November 14, 2021

Vitamin D----The Miracle Vitamin???

The Promise & Perils of Vitamin D 

Recently my wife broke the big toe on her right foot. My fault, she tripped on an extension cord I had laying in the garage.

Her doctor has told her to take supplemental vitamin d at 10,000 iu per day, along with a calcium supplement, but i forget the iu of calcium.

Anyway, we have both been taking vitamin d3 from since before the pandemonium arrived of this covid crap, because our doctors recommended it.

Tonight I have been surfing the net and I ran across this all encompassing article about vitamin d.

Frankly, I couldn't believe myself, because I read the whole thing! Usually I just skim and go back to surfing.

Anyway, this article has a metric crapton of info about it, and I think you would be money ahead if you read the article also.

2 comments:

  1. The evil intent to restrain the public from obtaining vitamins, minerals , and supplements shows you where we the people stand , or rather kneel before the elite rulers .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do not understand the intent of these people.

      Delete