Wednesday, November 10, 2021

Well, This is Simply Fabulous

 RINO PASSED “INFRASTRUCTURE BILL” WILL PASSIVELY MONITOR THE PERFORMANCE OF A DRIVER OF A MOTOR VEHICLE BY 2026

If you didn't have a reason to track down the 13 assholes who voted this crap in and beat the shit out of them, you certainly do now.

I don't know about you but I don't want some damn government computer watching my every move and if it doesn't think I am doing what they want, it will shut my vehicle down and prevent my driving it.

I wonder when they are going to mandate retrofits for existing vehicles and adding vaccine injectors into the seats. And add a jumping jack dildo to shove up your ass while driving, all in the name of lgbfuck you.

This country has gone completely the hell catawampus. What the fucking hell has happened to us??

Is it that we didn't watch the educational system closely enough and they have brainwashed most of our kids? If not that, what?

6 comments:

  1. I never would have believed that I would be comforted by knowing I'm old and crippled up and won't be around much longer,, I hope

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too. I figure I have 12 more years on this planet and I won't miss the way things are now.

      Delete
  2. How about a breathalyzer test ever time a congress communist votes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Democrat politicians motivated by the lust for "power & control" are the active enemies of the American public. The Republican politicians motivated by "power", "wealth" or just plain "fear" are nothing more than the passive enemies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are correct. Time to use rule 308 on them.

      Delete