Saturday, November 6, 2021

Windpower

 I was reading an article at PhilthyDelphia about alternative energy windmills.

He is telling us some little known facts about windmills. Well, these facts may be known, but they are certainly not advertised.

As I have said before, green energy is an acceptable form of energy as long as you realize the shortcomings of it, and prepare for that. But I don't think that has been done for wind energy, or solar either.

Large scale alternative energy is not as "green" as tptb would like us to believe.

Please, go read the article and comment on what your thoughts are.

2 comments:

  1. He makes a lot of good points...IMO, this type of wind powered turbine, costs more than the electricity it generates.
    I see plenty of these farms out in west Texas from Lubbock northward...a tool for the rich to get tax deductions...maybe.
    Not worth it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I grew up north of Lubbock in Lockney. Not one wind turbine was there when I left in 1970. Now you can't go a mile without seeing a wind farm. Well, maybe 2 miles.

      Delete