Monday, December 27, 2021

I would like to say this can't happen here. But I think it can happen here.

 UK Authorities Consider Sending Vaccine Teams to Homes of Unjabbed

Let's say you are sitting in your easy chair or at your kitchen table, doorbell rings. You go to the door and there stands four or five people. The one in front says hello, we are here to vaccinate you, roll up your sleeve.

And being the calm cool collected person you are you say fuck you you cocksuckin ignorant asshole. Get off my lawn! And close the door.

I would like to say this scenario couldn't possibly play out here in the former us of a, but i think there are so many brainwashed people out there, the vax team would be invited in for cookies and milk.

I think four of the five people will be special enforcer types who will be willing to take you to the ground and force the vax into you.


9 comments:

  1. Answer the door properly armed (as you always should) and shoot them all in the fucking face as soon as they tell you who they are.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am about to that point. I am pissed off enough this week.

      Delete
  2. Load that round into the chamber of your 12 gauge when you answer the door, then open it. See who's still standing outside then.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, the sound of racking a 12 gauge pump always gets my attention.

      Delete
  3. A worse sound then a 12 gauge racking? A 10 gauge racking...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would make me go ouch.

      Delete
    2. I had the chance to shoot five slugs out of a 10 gauge years ago and spent the next three days icing down my right shoulder so I could function again. To say it had a kick like a mule is an understatement, more like full grown Bull Elephant and I have been kicked by one, but a mule I have.

      Delete
    3. I meant to say I HAVE NOT been kicked by a Bull Elephant...

      Delete