Monday, February 19, 2024

Civil War is an Incorrect label. This is an Invasion.

Hohmann: The Second American Civil War Is Starting 

This author is incorrect. A civil war is a war between citizens of the same country.

This thing he is talking about is not that. This is an invasion.

We will be in self defense mode when this starts. Which it may be starting to do that.

Now, in the authors defense, when the left starts banding with the invaders, that is when it will become a civil war, in addition to being an invasion.

Now, for my part, I may have to give up my morals a little bit. Here in california we have to undergo an unconstitutional background check to purchase ammo, and if they don't like you, they ban you. Not supposed to be that way, but that is how it works. Assholes.

Anyway, I don't have enough ammo to go thru an invasion like this. I haven't shot in several years because I was conserving my ammo. I am rusty. Very rusty. But my guns aren't.

So it looks like I will have to swallow my pride, and go buy some more ammo.

Wish me luck.

5 comments:

  1. https://defconnews.com/2024/02/18/commentary-for-a-sunday-impending-conflict-in-america-is-not-a-second-civil-war-we-will-be-fighting-a-second-revolutionary-war/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Correct. The whole thing may cause us to coin a new term for what we got going on. Civil war. Revolutionary War. Invasion. All three occurring at the same time. Looks like we are winning the trifecta.

      Delete
  2. Get out man, just get out. It's existential at this point.
    I know, I know, it's soooo hard. Look, I thought it was impossible, too. Had a good job, lots of connections in my industry, can't just conjure that up out of the blue? Takes years to build....
    I left. Packed up the clan, moved.
    SHOULD HAVE DONE IT SOONER!!!!!!

    Have you ever met anyone who regretted it? Nope, me neither.
    Think about that a second, you've known lots of people in your real life probably, certainly some in your online life? Did one of them, just ONE, ever say "Ya know, I should have stuck it out a little longer..."?
    ONE?
    Nope, I don't know of any.
    They all say the same thing: Should have done it years ago.
    Why do you think that is?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What country did you move to that is not affected by this?

      Delete
  3. Take a gander at high pressure big bore air rifles. No fire means not a firearm. kind of unregulated. Up to 50 cal and repeaters. Slow yes but much cheaper and legal to feed. Louis and clark took one on their little trek across this Contenant.

    ReplyDelete