Sunday, February 18, 2024

Looks like truckers may quit delivering to NYC. FAFO, Trucker Edition

 Truckers Plan to Stop Shipments to NYC in Response to Political Hack Judge Engoron’s $350 Million Ruling Against Trump and His Sons

I don't know if it was in this article, but I read somewhere that truckers deliver about 70 to 80% of the nations stuff. Including food.


What happens if those trucks stop delivering?

Rule of 3?? From what I have read, most grocery stores only have about 3 days of food on the shelves. Huh. After 3 days, what happens if there are no deliveries.

I don't believe those numbers, though. I think it is closer to 100%. If a train or plane or boat delivers, how does that get from the railyard or the plane yard or the shipyard to its final destination??

Looks like like some truckers are saying not me, not going to NYC.

Bravo for them.

Hope more of them join in.

5 comments:

  1. OY! So vat are the New York City elites gonna do without their motzas and bagels?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saw an article today that A trucking company has decided to halt shipping to N.Y.C. as of Monday morning. Haven't seen anything from their drivers about not agreeing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are they the same ones that were going to rally at the Texas border that I didn't hear anything about?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know, I wondered about that myself. That one kind of petered out, didn't it?

      Delete
  4. I wonder about a couple things. Are these out of state truckers? What about truckers based in New York State? Where do the grocery stores warehouse their food?Does everything come from NJ?

    ReplyDelete