Thursday, December 2, 2021

Sometimes you just gotta laugh at yourself

 I have been sitting here thinking about a conversation the lovely Mrs. and I had earlier today.

She said something about how she takes a lot of pills.

I said so do I.

She said she takes more pills than I do.

So then for about 15 minutes we go back and forth reciting how many pills we take, how many times a day we take them, what they are for, etc. 

You get the idea. 

And now I just have to laugh at the absurdity of that conversation.  I mean, who in the hell sits around discussing their pills?

Jesus H Christ.

Have a pill joke: 

My friend regularly takes anti-diarrhea pills and claims it increases his work productivity, due to reduced trips to the restroom daily.

I think he's full of shit.

2 comments:

  1. Here's a pill joke...
    My doctor gave me memory pills, but I keep forgetting to take them...
    Couldn't resist...yours is better...

    ReplyDelete