Wednesday, May 18, 2022

Ministry of Truth has been put on hold for now. Plus my whine for today.

 DHS pauses disinformation board; director will resign

The article says the board is not completely gone, but some other board will review this board, and then I guess decide the fate of it.

Looks to me like whoever first called this the Ministry of Truth struck a nerve with these arrogant assholes.

Jeez louise I get tired of this political crap. But damn, if you don't pay attention to it these people will just keep overrunning you and the ones we love.

And voting. We can't vote our way out of this. My primary for selecting the candidates is june 7th I think. I told my wife I'm not gonna vote. She asked me why, and I told her there was no one on the ballot I can vote for. 

To me everyone is democrat or democrat lite. We don't have a Donald Trump or Ron DeSantis on the ballot out here. We have people who say whatever they think you want to hear.

My congressional district has been redrawn so I no longer have asshole jim costa. But now I am getting inundated with political mailings about vote for me. I had one guy come by and he sure talked a good game. But I don't know him from adam so why would I vote for him?

No comments:

Post a Comment