Saturday, May 21, 2022

That double donger bicycle is starting to look better.

 INSANITY: Gas Stations In Washington State Are Preparing For $10 A Gallon Gasoline

These stupid bastards are going all in, aren't they? 

At hearings in congress energy secretary granholm flatly denied her policies and buttboy bidens policies are to blame for all this shit.

They are continuing to lay the blame on vlad and his lads for invading ukraine, while our problems rise exponentially.

I firmly believe they are trying to financially collapse the usofa. I don't know why, I don't know what they will gain. But I believe that is what they are intentionally doing.

2 comments:

  1. All about the Great Reset. Hell, they've even told us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have heard that, I guess it's time to research it.

      Delete