Tuesday, October 3, 2023

I'm thinking I should have bought stocks in popcorn.

 McCarthy Out Today? House To Vote On Gaetz Motion To Vacate After 'No Deal' Struck With 


Hakeem Jeffries may well be the next speaker of the house in a few days. I guess we will see.

Looks like they will vote on the motion to vacate around 2pm washington time today.

I have said before, and I am saying it again, if you  haven't stocked up on food, water, ammo, medical supplies, etc, you better by god get that done now. And I mean right goddamn now!

The direction things are heading in this country are bad, very bad.


1 comment:

  1. Unfortunately she owns a rental property in CA. all she is required to do is register to vote. She is one of the 100s of thousands of people who left CA. in recent years. Artical from the
    California Globe.
    https://californiaglobe.com/fl/seriously-the-choice-of-laphonza-butler/

    ReplyDelete