Saturday, July 27, 2024

Butt Splices

  Holy shit have you shopped for car parts lately? 

I need a blower motor resistor for my wifes 99 ford explorer, so I went online to Napa. First one up said 19.49. Not bad at all. Next one says 34.99. OK. Next one says 121.99, includes blower motor and resistor and a new connector. Thats not bad I guess. But the next one says 96.99 for the resistor only, and the next one says 364.99 for the Resistor and a connector and 5 butt splices.

Blower Motor Resistor
Part #: ECH BR485
Guaranteed to fit your vehicle1999 Ford Explorer
$364.99
/ each

Holee shit. Them butt splices must be super wamadyne gogetemgator butt splices of the highest order. I gotta get me sumadim.





2 comments:

  1. Are the butt connectors at least the heat shrink sealant filled one's? They're the only ones to use on anything moving.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm guessing the butt splices are in lieu of the kiss.

    ReplyDelete