Saturday, September 18, 2021

Covid-19 Management & Vitamin Supplement List (Ivermectin Update)

 If you are like me, you believe that certain vitamins and supplements will help to prevent covid, or if you get it will help to minimize the effects of covid. 

Over at Modern Survival Blog--Covid-19 Management & Vitamin Supplement List (Ivermectin Update)--is an article that goes over those supplements.

The article also discusses ivermectin and has a chart to help figure out dosage. 

Go give it a read and tell me what you think.

2 comments:

  1. I would largely agree with the list...I never heard of quercetin, but if consuming antioxidants is enough, I am there.
    I have no need for melatonin, and am unclear as to why it's included in his regimen, unless others on the cause restlessness.
    As for the rest, they're part of my daily intake.
    I normally increase my vitamin C intake during the colder winter months; one in morning and evening. Your body does not store vitamin C and must be replenished daily. Your body uses what it needs, and "flushes" out the rest...lots of water too on a daily basis with said regimen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Never heard of quercetin either. Melatonin is for sleep, maybe sleep aids in stopping covid?? My wife and I take a pill which combines calcium magnesium and zinc in one. We take vitamin c and d3 daily. I also take turmeric which helps with joint pain, and I take saw palmetto in an attempt to stop going pee so much. Helps some.

      Delete