Monday, September 27, 2021

Dictaters Gonna Dicktate

And to all the other health care workers who are vaccinated, they also deserve to know that the people they’re working with will not get them sick.” 

Looks like new york is firing unvaccinated health workers and replacing with national guard???

Question: If the vaccine works why are you afraid of unvaccinated people? Aren't you immune now?

If the vaccine doesn't work why are you injecting yourself with it? And why are you forcing others to be injected?

This Plandemic is not an Epidemic. Thousands of people are NOT dying in the streets no matter what media tells you. The numbers of people sick are inflated by, in my opinion, probably greater than 1000%. How do I know this? I haven't done any research, I don't need to. I know how these people think. I know they have to have control and power and are willing to lie cheat and steal to get it and if they have to kill you to get, well so be it. Screw you and your freedom.

No comments:

Post a Comment