Tuesday, September 14, 2021

General Asshole Milley and Democrat Treason

“General Li, you and I have known each other for now five years. If we’re going to attack, I’m going to call you ahead of time. It’s not going to be a surprise.” 

How much more fucking BULLSHIT can we put up with from these treasonous sunzofbitches?

General Asshole Milley calling our enemies and tells them he will call them if we attack? THAT SONOFABITCH!

My Grandson is in the army now. And I am supposed to tell him to be a good little soldier and do what the TREASONOUS FUCKING TRAITOR MILLEY SAYS TO DO?

My granddaughters boyfriend and maybe soon to be intended just joined the army and is in ft. benning for bootcamp. 

AM I SUPPOSED TO ADVISE HIM TO BE A GOOD LITTLE FUCKING SOLDIER WHEN THIS TRAITOROUS ASSHOLE MILLEY IS CALLING OUR ENEMIES TO RENDER AID AND COMFORT TO THEM?

FUCK THAT AND FUCK milley!!! And biden and all democrats.

I am about 1/8" away from going ballistic on these people.


No comments:

Post a Comment