Wednesday, January 25, 2023

Farts

 

le

Never farted in class that I remember.  My dad told me a story about when he was a kid, back in the late 1920's, he went to church in a horse pulled wagon. His mom and dad were on the seat kids in the back. He squeezed up between them on the seat. After sitting there for a minute he tried to let out a silent one. Didn't work. He said the seat just vibrated like hell and sounded like a giant drum.

I remember working at the boiler company in the 80's. I had extreme gas almost daily. And somedays it was impossible to be in the same room as me.

Me and John Maloon had climbed into a boiler and were crawling along the tubes to get to the rear and I let one go. I didn't realize it but ole John was only inches away. Oh man I thought he was gonna seal me in with my own gas. 

Terrible way to die.

7 comments:

  1. I had a friend that cleared the door at a concert we were waiting for, and we were outside. It was one of those that you remember for life and say, remember that day......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many years ago, I let a mega loud fart rip in a High School class. Everyone spun their heads around, but my reflexes were sharp then so I turned around and said in a surprised voice to the nerd behind me; "Holy crap Harry you should be ashamed of yourself". The rest of the class bought it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have spent hours in a car with a couple of clowns that had farting contests.
    Prison didn't sound so bad during those trips; yes, more than one. They always stocked up on a big bowl of beans the day/night before the trip for lots of ammo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Intentional farting to inflict pain is unconstitutional in my book.

      Delete
  4. The ultimate weapon on ass destruction.

    ReplyDelete