Friday, January 13, 2023

It’s as if the White House press pool has been given the green light to go after Joe Biden.

 More Hidden Biden Docs Likely to be Found… Karine Jean-Pierre Dodges When Asked if Biden is Confident That There Are No Additional Classified Docs Improperly Stored

Which shadow government manipulator is pulling the strings here? Any guesses? Who is behind obamski??

I think this may be a way the shadow government will keep joe from running in 24. I don't think they want to remove him now. Unless they plan to install pelosi or fangfang or some other corrupt democrat as vice prez.

I have not a clue as to the real plans of these idiots. Except they hate you and me and are working on the stoves now.

2 comments:

  1. lol, told the wife exactly the same. He gets a pass on EVERYTHING for 2 years now all the sudden they have questions? give me a f-ing break

    ReplyDelete