Wednesday, June 9, 2021

Medical Preps

 In light of the upcoming violence which many people feel is inevitable, I wonder how many people have looked at their medical preps.

Mine are woefully inadequate. However, compared to my neighbors who are probably much more normal than I am, I am greatly prepared.

This past Christmas my daughter got me some sort of package, of products made in America, which delivered one a month for a few months.

One of the items received is a book called The Survival Doctors Complete Handbook. 

Normally, reading of this nature is hard for me to comprehend and thus, I don't read it. But I started on page one, and surprisingly, I still pick it up and read it. It goes over survival medical procedures for when SHTF. I think it's a pretty good book, even though I am not  medically inclined. I like it better than the other book I bought last year, called The Survival Medicine Handbook.

If you are interested in learning a little about medical stuff for when no doctors may be available, this book may be for you. Here is a link at amazon(I don't get any money from this)

No comments:

Post a Comment