Sunday, June 13, 2021

Gas Prices Are High

 Gas prices are high across the nation. Here locally I paid 4.09 per gallon for 87 octane the other day. That is normal for us. Other states are complaining about 2.89 or 3.29 per gallon. I say bring that stuff here!

However, those prices are low compared to Hi Sahara Oasis in Essex, Calif. They are 40 or 50 miles west of Needles Calif. right smack dab in the middle of nowhere.

I stopped there 10 or 15 years ago. My wife and I were looking for route 66 memorabilia. Didn't buy anything, they were Expensive. They actually had a sign posted on their front door that said: DO NOT COMPLAIN ABOUT OUR PRICES! Then went on to explain why their prices were so high.

Anyway, gas prices today for regular gas is $6.29 per gallon.

Chevron

Hi Sahara Oasis 

 (119)
31251 Goffs Rd
Essex, CA 

Add to Favorite Stations

No comments:

Post a Comment