Friday, June 11, 2021

Update to Cop Flips Pregnant Womans Car

 I recently posted about Cop Flips Pregnant Woman's Car For Not Stopping Fast Enough

I have been trying to find out any followup on that. Tonight I found it, and it appears the woman is suing the Arkansas state trooper, his supervisor, and the head of the whole department. 

I sincerely hope she wins this argument and those jackwagons lose their jobs and go to jail. There is absolutely no reason, except for ego, this asshole couldn't have waited for her to pull over at a safe place.

Police Sued After Officer Flipped Pregnant Woman’s Car for Not Pulling Over Fast Enough (VIDEO)

1 comment:

  1. Hi everyone, I saw comments from people who had already got their loan from Anderson Loan Finance. Honestly, I thought it was a scam, and then I decided to make a request based on their recommendations. A few days ago, I confirmed in my personal bank account amounting to $15,000 dollars which I applied for. This is really a good news and I am so very happy that I advise all those who need a real loan and who are sure to reimburse to apply through their email (text or call) +1 719 629 0982. There are sincere loan lenders! They are capable to lend you a loan. Contact Mr Anderson E-mail: andersonraymondloanfinance@gmail.com

    Phone: +1 719 629 0982


    E-mail: andersonraymondloanfinance@gmail.com

    Office address is (68 Fremont Ave Penrose CO, 812400).

    ReplyDelete