Friday, June 4, 2021

My Daughter Got Me

 My daughter got me a good one.

You know that old joke about whats a henweigh? And you respond oh about 2 lbs?

Recently I tried to pull a similar joke on her. I asked her if she had heard that I had bought a flameworth? We went back and forth several times via text, but I could never get her to ask what is a flameworth? To which I would have responded about a buck 95.

Today she sent me and my wife a text asking if we had heard about that actress getting stabbed. To which I replied no, who was it?

And she said, you know reese something? So I said Reese Witherspoon?


And I was just typing in an internet search to find an article on that, when my little sh#i daughter texted back: No, with her knife.

Oh, she got me. She got me good.

2 comments:

  1. Har, har, har....

    That made me laugh out loud.

    You did a great job parenting.

    ReplyDelete