Friday, June 4, 2021

Good News, But It Will Probably Be Overturned by the 9th Circus

 I have quit paying attention to california's gun control bullshit. But tonight my grandson called and told me about a federal judge in san diego ruling that the 3 decades old ban on so-called assault weapons has been overturned. Then just like this asshole judge has done before, he issued a 30 day stay in the ruling so that bullshit asshole cocksucking ass dick taking attorney general of calif could appeal the ruling. 

I don't get this judge. I think it is 3 times now he has ruled in favor of the second amendment then destroyed it by putting a stay on his ruling. The ammo background check bullshit. The high capacity magazine bullshit. Now this.

Asshole. Either enforce the ruling or don't make it.

A federal judge has overturned California’s three-decade-old ban on assault weapons, ruling that it violates the constitutional right to bear arms

No comments:

Post a Comment