Friday, June 18, 2021

The More I Hear From Florida The More I Want to Move There

"Governors Abbott and Ducey recently sent out a call for help to every state in the nation, needing additional law enforcement manpower and other resources to aid with border security. I’m proud to announce today that the state of Florida is answering the call. Florida has your back."

You know, it's pretty goddamn sad that states have to beg for help from other states to do a job that the goddamn federal government is SUPPOSED to do. (The quite a few thousands I paid in taxes is really getting used well.)

And it's also pretty goddamn sad that only one state has answered that call. Jesus Christ, what has happened to our country?


3 comments:

  1. 2 of the biggest problems I have with Florida right now is the "red flag" law and their refusal to bring Constitutional Carry. Senator Rick Scott is the definition of dickhead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't understand the constitutional carry thing. All states should be that way, 2nd amendment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi everyone, I saw comments from people who had already got their loan from Anderson Loan Finance. Honestly, I thought it was a scam, and then I decided to make a request based on their recommendations. A few days ago, I confirmed in my personal bank account amounting to $15,000 dollars which I applied for. This is really a good news and I am so very happy that I advise all those who need a real loan and who are sure to reimburse to apply through their email (text or call) +1 719 629 0982. There are sincere loan lenders! They are capable to lend you a loan. Contact Mr Anderson E-mail: andersonraymondloanfinance@gmail.com

    Phone: +1 719 629 0982


    E-mail: andersonraymondloanfinance@gmail.com

    Office address is (68 Fremont Ave Penrose CO, 812400).

    ReplyDelete