Friday, August 6, 2021

Democrats will tell you what to buy, when to buy it, and they’ll tax you while you’re at it.

 I tell ya, I am glad I only have about 12 to 15 years left on this planet. If I could find some outer space alien I would apply for asylum on their homeworld.

That asshole biden wants 50% electric vehicles by 2030. Where does he think the energy to recharge those will come from after they shut down all the coal fired power plants.

 And his asshole transportation secretary pete butt-gig wants a mileage tax on every mile you drive. 

It is way beyond time to hang these idiots from some overpasses and bleed them to the ground  below. 

Biden Demands Consumers Buy 50% EV by 2030 And lawmakers seek to implement a tax on vehicle milage traveled in the infrastructure bill.

No comments:

Post a Comment