Saturday, March 26, 2022

How to make activated charcoal

 How to Make Activated Charcoal (With Pictures)

Have you wondered what kind of infrastructure is still up and running over in ukraine? I have. 

I haven't been keeping up with the war over there, but I have wondered if the people are still able to get good drinking water.

And I have thought to myself it might be a good thing to know for here where i'm at just in case war comes to my home.

So I found this site that tells how to make activated charcoal that I could then use to help clean my drinking water. And I am sharing that with you.

2 comments:

  1. Activated charcoal is also good for removing the poisonous trace alcohols (fusel oils) from moonshine. Not that I would ever home distill anything other than water......

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep. Water is good. Now where did my corn get off to?

      Delete