Monday, March 21, 2022

Inflation Stings Most If You Earn Less Than $300K

  If your income is more than $289,000 a year, the run-up in gas prices may be alarming — but it’s unlikely to hammer your overall finances.

But if you are like me your income is significantly south of that amount. Especially now that I have retired, I am on a fixed income, so any increase in pricing is especially onerous.

My wife and I went to target store today, and it sure seems to me that prices have gone way up. I didn't think to take pictures and I forget the pricing. I do remember having to pick my jaw up off of the floor when I really started noticing the cost. 

I think maybe we need to make a list of stuff to stock up on now, just in case prices keep escalating. As many are predicting.

I think I am going to find a small and relatively inexpensive digital camera and start recording on a weekly basis a few select items at different stores. Just to see what the variations are. 


No comments:

Post a Comment