Monday, March 28, 2022

Texas pickup driver caught in tornado to receive new ride

 On Monday, the week started off on a scary note for Texas 16-year-old Riley Leon when a tornado picked up his truck near Austin in a now-viral video. But the week is ending on a more positive note, as he is set to drive away in a new 2022 Chevy Silverado, according to a report from the Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

What a heck of a deal. Ride out a tornado and get a brand new truck for your efforts. I'll take No Way in Hell for 2 hundred Alex.

I will pass on the tornado and go straight to the truck thank you. If that had been me in that truck I would have filled that whole cab with shit. 

Tornados ain't nothin' to mess with.

2 comments:

  1. Not only shit, snot and barf... It must be nice. I got caught in a blizzard pulling a travel trailer, didn't flip or any damage but I deserve a new trailer... new truck too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We got caught on the interstate in new mexico in a blizzard. It definitely ain't fun.

      Delete