Sunday, March 13, 2022

I hate being forced to spring forward and fall back.

Daylight Saving Says It’s Time to ‘Spring Forward’ – But Is It Worth It?

I still hate the idea of changing time twice a year. I don't care what anyone says it is a stupid thing to do.

In the article it talks about a reason for doing this is to conserve energy.

Fuck that.

I will use all the energy I want as long as I can afford to pay for it.
So I say screw you and your manipulations to get me to do what you want, and not what I want.

If you folks can't supply enough energy to go around, then build more plants to provide that energy. Easy peasy japanesy. 

9 comments:

  1. All Daylight Saving Time does is shift energy usage from the evening to the morning. It is like cutting off one end of a sheet and sewing it back onto the other end and claiming that you made the sheet longer. It's just a way to control people for the sake of controlling people. It's complete BS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I believe they are getting stupider.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The original law had wording that stated that DST could be cancelled but that Standard time could not. I am absolutely ready to cancel daylight savings time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I could do with out, I was blissfully ignorant of the time change today until my brother called and I commented he was calling early for him... He said it was 10am his time and i said it was only 11am my time and we have a two hour difference, I looked at the time on my 'puter and it said 12 noon...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats similar to me. Had no idea until my wife told me.

      Delete
  5. I am with y'all. Cancel the stupid practice. In fact I wrote to the National Institute of Time and Standards (didn't know we had that did ya). And they said it was a Congressional thing. They suggested that congress critters needed to change the law. So once we get the clintons and the bidens and the snowflakes taken care of.....then we maybe we can get congress to do something for us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe we can get DJT to executive order the thing.

      Delete