Saturday, March 26, 2022

Millions get AIDS from Vax by Fall – Dr. Elizabeth Eads

 “Yes, we are seeing vaccine related acquired immunodeficiency in the hospital now from the triple vaxed. . . . It is a vax injury, and we are not really certain how to treat this. We are kind of throwing the kitchen sink at it. . . . .We are trying to use everything we can think of to boost up the CD4 and CD8 counts and reverse this collapse or calamity of this immune collapse. It’s very stunning.”

Well. Who in their right mind would have thought that our so called betters would secretly inject the willing with aids?

I certainly hope this isn't true but I suspect it its.


4 comments:

  1. I am so glad I bucked all the offers and propaganda to take the death jab... If I become a pariah in my family so be it. Half my family won't talk or have anything to do with me once I told them I ain't taking it. It has been an almost year and a half of far less family drama and sniping to endure...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The human race is simply amazing. On one hand we are kind and giving, and on the other hand we can be hateful, as in hating the unjabbed. Doesn't make a lot of sense.

      Delete
  2. I am suspicious of the large numbers that some stories throw out - but I would not be surprised to hear that this is one of the multitude of side effects TPTB want to hide.

    ReplyDelete