Tuesday, October 3, 2023

The ShitShow is Getting Stirred Up.

Watch this video where Matt Gaetz talks to reporters. 

Listen to him. Then tell me the rino arguments against what Gaetz is doing are the correct ones.

Not one thing Gaetz says is incorrect. 

It's a shame we have to go thru this. Everyone was saying Pass this resolution and then have the fight you want. That is why we are in the predicament we are in is because the fight keeps getting put off.

Why? Because the goddamn republicans don't WANT a goddamn fight!

It's about time a republican is standing up like this. 

It is a crying shame that no one else is standing there by his side supporting him.

If laphonza butler who doesn't even live in california be our senator, why can't I have Gaetz as my congresscritter?


2 comments:

  1. I wish Gaetz was my Congressman. Instead we got RINO Mike Flood to replace the RINO Fortenberry when he was kicked out of Congress. The district to the east of me has Don Bacon who hasn't seen a RINO establishment ass he wouldn't kiss and emulate.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What is it with these republicans? They think they are democrats?

      Delete