Sunday, October 3, 2021

Smokin

 Smoke from the Windy and KNP Complex fires in Tulare County, combined with high pressure and poor dispersion, prompted Valley air quality officials to issue an air quality alert through Monday. Particulate matter in the air can trigger asthma attacks, aggravate chronic bronchitis, and increase the risk of heart attack and stroke.

This is getting very old. We have been breathing smoke for weeks now. 

I was walking down the hall in my house and I swear I saw smoke floating in the air there. 

I have been putting the fan for my A/C system on continuous run to try and filter some of it out.

Air Quality Alert

Apparently tomorrow some of this smoke will start to clear out. Sure hope so.

The image below is from Sacramento, which is a 3 hour drive north of me.  But this is what it looks like here. I took some pics but they didn't come out very well. 



No comments:

Post a Comment