Friday, August 12, 2022

No matter where you fall on the political spectrum, you should be absolutely horrified by what the FBI just did.

This Is The Real Reason Why They Raided Mar-a-Lago 

I think this is correct.

Donald J. Trump was doing exactly what he said he would do, and exactly what us real people WANTED him to do.

It is time that someone actually did things for the people, FOR THIS COUNTRY, instead of the petty political selfserving crap they always do.

Here is a list of presidents who were cocksuckers: obama, bush, clinton, bush, ford, carter, nixon, kennedy, eisenhower, truman, roosevelt. And probably all the rest of them. 

If Donald Trump doesn't get the nomination this time, someone like low energy jeb is going to get it. De Santis, maybe. But that's a longshot I think, cause the cocksuckers don't want someone with actual principles trying to do this job.

I won't vote for anyone except Donald Trump or Ron DeSantis. If someone else gets the nomination, I will sit this one out. Fuck em.


4 comments:

  1. The statute does not override the Constitution which lists requirements to run for President

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think that matters to them. They ignore any law they want and nothing stops them.

      Delete
  2. If Trump is somehow kept off the 2024 ballot I'm writing his name in. What have I got to lose?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gotta admit, I forgot about write ins. Didn't alaska elect a senator with the write in vote?

      Delete