Wednesday, September 21, 2022

Sept. 24, 2022

 Germain Parliament: “You Will Remember Where You Were On September 24, 2022”

It took me a while in the article to figure out what the deal is.

Apparently Sept. 24/25 will be financial collapse.

Don't know how such a specific date can be determined. Unless it is preplanned that way.

Here is another article talking about financial collapse in germany:

Economic Collapse Has Arrived In Germany. Will The U.S. Be Close Behind?

I have to admit I don't have enough knowledge of any of this to make a coherent statement about it. But one thing I think I can say is, take anything you read on the net with a gigantic shaker of salt. Or a lot of scepticism. I may have misspelled that.



1 comment:

  1. Spell Check is far sissies. And I'm not paranoid, bbbut I believe part of that mechanical equation, is giving some control of your machine over to the Creepfilth Tech Overlords.

    "K"

    ReplyDelete