Wednesday, September 28, 2022

Well, I bet this just frosts their cookies.

 Trump Offers to Mediate a Peace Deal Between Russia, Ukraine, and US

I bet the media is laughing their fool heads off. 

But I can see this happening.

Putin, Zelensky, and President Trump sit down at a bare bones card table in a neutral place. Say hillary's bedroom.

Zelensky::This big meany has attacked us!

Putin::But you have lands I need!

President Trump::Both of you shut the fuck up or I will grab you by the Pussy!!!

Zelensky::You can't say that to me! I will call mitch and chuck! They will show you!

Putin::You can't say that to me! I will have you arrested!!

President Trump::Both of you shut the fuck up or I will grab you by the pussy AND I will drop a nuke on both of you!!

Zelensky:::Ohmygodpleasedon'tdothat!!

Putin::You are not president you can't do that!

President Trump::I will be in jan of 2024, you wanna wait til then??


No comments:

Post a Comment