Tuesday, September 13, 2022

Tracking

 Many ways we are tracked

Have you ever thought about how many different ways we are being tracked?

Frankly I don't understand how any of that could be legal. But, in this day and age legal doesn't mean much anymore. Unless they want to prosecute you for something.

I know it is a minor thing, but I always pay cash for everything when I am out and about. I pay all my bills via check thru snail mail. That is another form of tracking.

The article I linked above was written in 2016 so it is a little bit out of date.

As an example, those air tag things. Hell almost anybody could be physically tracked now with those things.

And just now I opened the weather app on my phone. I assume someone somewhere monitors that, for what purpose I can only imagine.

Unfortunately I don't have any words of wisdom for how to defeat all this keeping track of us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment