Thursday, January 20, 2022

Filtering radioactive water particles

 If slow joe keeps letting the hoe take the lead on russia we are probly gonna be in a nuclear exchange with them sooner rather than later. And if he keeps saying a minor excursion into ukraine is acceptable we might be at war with them also.

Here is an article I found talking about how to filter water to drinkable state if it is full of radioactive particles.

Water Filter For Radiation – Radioactive Particles

I was in the water industry for 30 years and this is one subject I never studied. 

I suspect that the best technology suited to this might be a charcoal filter followed by reverse osmosis. But I don't know that for certain. I believe that if you are going to do something like this you will probably need a buttload of charcoal and numerous R/O filters.

No comments:

Post a Comment