Thursday, January 6, 2022

Yet Another Dem Quits Rather than Facing the Red Wave

 Lots of democruts are not running for re-election in 2022

I am not real certain why that is. The article says democrats are running scared. I don't believe that for one second. Democruts have not been scared of repubs in a very long time. Decades, surely, maybe even a century.

I know democruts are reading the writing on the wall, and see that probably a redwave will happen this november. Maybe.

This story is about a michigan democrat who has been in office for 30 years. 30 years!!!! Each term is 2 years long and she has been there for 15 terms!!!

Add up the number of reps and senates who have been in office for 30 years or more and you get a shitton of people who should be fired from office, both repub and demo. 

Term limits! Term limits is the answer! But, you say, then I can't vote for who I want in the office! Yes you can, you just can't vote for someone not on the ticket. These people have been in office for this long and JUST LOOK at how fucked up this country is. I don't want those assholes in office anymore! Throw the bums out!

1 comment:

  1. I am not real certain why that is.

    I'm confused,too.

    The article says democrats are running scared. I don't believe that for one second.

    If they lose, don't they get to keep the money left over?

    ReplyDelete