Thursday, January 13, 2022

Supply Chain

 Me and the lovely Mrs. went to target store this afternoon to stock up on some canned goods and other items for the upcoming conflagration. I fugure to have a barbecue going while rome burns, kinda like nero.

So while there i was looking around to see if there were any empty shelves.

Surprisingly there were very few empty spots anywhere in the grocery store section of target store. 

One other thing that kind of surprised me was the store had no pinto beans. I take that back, I think there were 4 cans of pinto beans. Couldn't find any ranch style beans, no pork and beans, there were plenty of green beans.

Soups were fully stocked. But another surprise there. The cans were $1.79 each, but they were about twice as big as normal. Can't figure that one out.

Folgers classic roast coffee was $7.59 a can. So with prices expected  to rise again soon I bought two cans. I mean, can't go without coffee, amiright???



2 comments:

  1. Living on a limited income, I have eight cans stored of coffee and I buy two every month. I am not going to be deprived of my coffee until the bitter end.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats the way I look at it. Right now I have about 16 cans stored up. May not have food to eat but I'm damn sure gonna have coffee.

      Delete