Tuesday, August 2, 2022

It looks like the dumb bitch is gonna go to taiwan after all.

 08.02.22 Taiwan Update: Pelosi to Land, then Meet with Taiwan’s Legislature

There is an interesting video in the article. Full of veiled threats to us.

If this unpleasant woman gets the shit killed out of her over there, nuclear war could possibly be on the agenda.

Maybe not now, but in a couple of years when a real man with real balls and a real brain assumes the presidency, do you think he might have a talk with ol china xi?

Who knows. 



8 comments:

  1. Wouldn't surprise me if she's not on the plane just so the ball gets dropped.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stupid Chinese, warning her.

    Never telegraph a punch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tough call. But war might just be worth it to rid planet Earth of that cackling evil witch.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know. Better ways to do it I think.

      Delete
  4. Saw this earlier on another site: Nancy just announced from her basement Bourbon cave: "I didn't say I was going to Taiwan. I said I was going to tie one on".

    ReplyDelete